2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary - Week 15


EVENT 1
   This Monday, January 12, was a coming-of-age day. However, I worked as a part time job at Goemon restaurant. I was very tired that day, because I went to bed very late. I was very sleepy. After my part time job finished, I went to a bar. I ate dinner with my junior high school friends. It was very fun.

EVENT 2
   This Tuesday, January 13, I had a class, so I went to KGU. I talked about our coming-of-age ceremonies with my college friends. I watched my friends’ pictures of theirs kimono and the ceremonies. I also showed my pictures. My friends were very beautiful!! We enjoyed talking.

EVENT 3
   This Wednesday, January 14, we had no classes that day. That’s because, that day was the day of we take make-up classes. I did not have the classes. However, I had a lot of reports and homework. I went to our college, and I did reports and homework. I was very hard, so I could finish some reports and homework.

EVENT 4
   This weekend, I had a lot of things what I have to do, so I did them. This Friday, I did English Central and Diary. This Saturday, I did English Central and homework of speaking. This Sunday, I did some report and studied English for test. This weekend was very tired. Next week, I will have some tests, so I will hold out them!!

EVENT 5
  Today, I will write about my favorite music. My favorite music is K-POP music. In particular, my favorite K-POP music group is Tohoshinki. I have some CDs and DVDs. They are very cool and they are good at singing songs very much! I like them when I was a junior high school student. My favorite song is “HUG”. The words of this song are very good. Please listen to this song! Also, I often listen to Girls Generations and Bigbang. Girls Generations is composed of nine girls. They are very cute and lovely and they have long and beautiful legs. Also, their dance is very cool! My favorite song is “Paparazzi.” Paparazzi’s dance is very cute. Bigbang is composed of five boys. I like their songs very much. In particular, I like “Bad Boy” the best. Please be sure to listen to K-POP music!!

385 words/ 8716 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除