2015年1月17日土曜日

Diary - Week 14

EVENT 1
   Last Monday, January 5, our college started. I met my college friends after a long time. We talked about our winter vacation. We enjoyed talking. However, I could not finish my homework. That’s why we did our homework harder that day.

EVENT 2
   Last Friday, January 9, I had an alumni association of my high school. I took part in it. That’s why I went to the place as soon as possible after my class finished. I could meet my high school friends after a ling time. We talked about our school life, love, and part time job. I enjoyed talking very much. I want to meet them again!!

EVENT 3
   Last Saturday, January 10, I met my high school best friends. They live in outside the prefecture now. That’s why we can not meet some time yet. I was very glad, because I met them after a long time. First, we went to a restaurant in Yamaga. We ate dinner. We also talked about our living, love, and so on. After that, we went to a bar. We had a drink there. I enjoyed very much. We had a very good time.

EVENT 4
   Last Sunday, January 11, I held a coming-of-age celebration in Kikuchi. I got up very early that day. I also went to a beauty parlor, and I had my hair set and I was dressed a long-sleeved kimono for the celebration. I was very tired when I wore a long-sleeved kimono. However, I enjoyed the celebration. I was very fun, because I could meet my junior high school friends. After the celebration finished I held an alumni association of my junior high school. Our junior high school teachers came to the party, so I talked with them. I also talked with my friends. I enjoyed the party very much!! I want to hold an alumni association again.

EVENT 5
   Today, I am going to write about my favorite food. My favorite food is sweets. In particular, I like chocolates very much. However, I do not eat bitter chocolates. There are always chocolates in my house, so I almost eat them. A short time ago, I went to Tosu. I drank a chocolate drink of Godiva in Tosu premium outlet. Godiva is famous for a chocolate. The most popular menu of Godiva in Tosu is milk chocolate decadence. I drank it for the first time. It was very good!! As for me, that taste is unforgettable. I think that Godiva’s chocolates are the best chocolate that I have ever eaten. I want to eat Godiva’s chocolates again. Please be sure to try it!


439 words/ 8331 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Saki -

    I'm happy to see that you are catching up with diary homework. The score for this one is 9/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 8/10.

    返信削除