2015年1月5日月曜日

Diary - Week 12


EVENT 1
   This Tuesday, I had a reelect party of our club after school. I took part in this party. There were many our seniors and teachers in this party. Teachers told us some important story. I will hold out my job of our club when I listened to their story. I met our seniors after a long time, so we talked a lot. I had a good time.

EVENT 2
   Today, this Thursday, I had a year-end party of our part time job. It started at 11:30 p.m. after our restaurant closed. We ate a cooked at the table. For example, there were sukiyaki, kimchi-nabe, and collagen-nabe. I think that a collagen-nabe is the best!! We ate it with a sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar or citrus juice. It was very good! I recommend you it.

EVENT 3
   This Friday, I didn’t have a part time job. That’s why I went to Youme-town in Hikarinomori with my high school friend. First, we ate dinner in Rakeru. Do you know this restaurant? This restaurant is a restaurant specializing in an omelet containing fried rice. We like it, so we decided this restaurant. We ate an omelet containing fried rice and a parfait. We were very satisfied. Next, we watched a movie. We watched “Aoharaido.” This movie is a love story. It was very good. I was much moved. Please be sure to watch it! We had a very good time!

EVENT 4
   Today, I will write about my favorite book. My favorite book is “The Kindergarten of Grunpa (Gurunpa no youchien).” This book is a picture book. I read this book when I was a first grade elementary school student for the first time. The chance of I read this book is that our elementary school has a recitation meeting, and I chose this book. This book was very long and difficult for me to memorize who was a first grade elementary school student. However, I read this book everyday, and I held out to memorize. Finally, I could memorize this book! Also, I was chosen as the representative of our class!! I felt very glad. That’s because, this book is my favorite and this book has memories for me.

EVENT 5
   Today was Christmas Eve. Our school also started winter vacation. I spent this day with my boyfriend. First, we went to Youme-town in Hikarinomori, and we enjoyed shopping. We also brought KFC. After that, we went to Sanpian, and we brought an ice cake of 31 ice cream. We came back my house, and we held a petit Christmas party. We ate a chicken, potatoes, and an ice cream cake. Those were very good! We had a very good time!


453 words/ 7454 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki --

    It is a little funny for me that eating KFC on Christmas is kind of a tradition here in Japan! In Canada we don't usually eat fast food on Christmas day... I'm glad you enjoyed the day with your boyfriend ;-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除