2015年1月17日土曜日

Diary - Week 13

EVENT 1
   Today, December 27, I had a party (jyosikai) with my college friends. We held it in a bar. We ate and drink. Suddenly, my favorite music started and the light went out. And then, my friends brought a cake. It was my birthday cake!! I was very surprised and very glad. My friends congratulated me on my birthday. I got some birthday present from them. I had a very good time!

EVENT 2
   Today, December 30, was my birthday!! I became a 20 years old! Today, I went shopping with my boyfriend. We went to downtown, Youme-town in Hikarinomori, and Kurea in Kumamoto. I brought boots. I was very satisfied. My boyfriend gave me a birthday cake and a bag as a birthday present. I was very happy. I had a very good birthday!!!

EVENT 3
   Today, December 31, was the last day of 2014. I worked as a part time job from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. I was very tired, but I had some plans after my part time job finished. I came back home as soon as possible, and I took a bath. I also went to a restaurant to meet an old companion of my part time job. I met them after a long time. We talked a lot. I enjoyed talking very much. After that I went to Yamaga to meet my best friends. We were seeing the old year out together. We go to Fudougann to see the old year out every year. This year, we went there too! We went to a shrine in Yamaga after we went to Fudougan. I had a nice time with them.

EVENR 4
   Today, January 1, is New Year’s Day. In the morning, I ate osechi and zoni with my family. We eat them every year and I like them very much. After that, I went to a shrine to pay our first visit of the year. I drew a written fortune. It was a little bad. I was a little shock. We went to my grandfather’s house. My younger brother and I got a New Year’s gift. I was very happy.

EVENT 5
   Today, January 3, I went to Kagoshima with my boyfriend. We went to Sakurazima, the Kagoshima Center Station, and Gokoku Shrine. Sakurazima was very big and we could see volcanic ash. We enjoyed shopping at the Kagoshima Center Station. I brought some clothes. I was very satisfied. We ate zukedon for lunch. It was very good! Finally, we went to Gokoku Shrine to pay our first visit of the year. I enjoyed Kagoshima trip. It was very nice time.


438 words/ 7892 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello again -

    This diary gets a score of 9/10 minus 2 points because it is more than 1 week late, so 7/10

    返信削除