2014年12月1日月曜日

Diary - Week 9


EVENT 1
   Last Tuesday, we had a seminar of job hunting. We could listen to our seniors’ experiences. I do not have a dream yet. I also do not have things which I am proud of. That’s why I had a sense of impending crisis for my future. I also thought that I have to hold out study English and find things which I want to do in the future! This seminar was very good!

EVENT 2
   Last Wednesday, I went to KGU library, and I borrowed a book. This book was “Fushiginasyonen (The Mysterious Strenger).” Do you know this book? Mark Twain wrote this book. The reason why I read it is that I have to write a report about this book. It is too long for me to read! I thought that it is also difficult to understand. I have not finished reading it yet. I have to read the rest two books! I want to cry for a lot of homework!!!

EVENT 3
   Last Thursday, I went to Doutonbori with my boyfriend. Do you know this restaurant? This is a specialty restaurant of okonomiyaki and the restaurant we can eat as much as we like. I like okonomiyaki very much, so I ate two okonomiyaki! I have eaten my fill! After we ate a lunch, we went to Youme-town in Hikarinomori to go shopping. I brought a coat. It was a little expensive, but I was satisfied very much! I will wear it next week!

EVENT 4
   Last Saturday, I went to Aso Farm Land to see illuminations with my boyfriend. We also went to Nabeshima to eat dinner before we went to Aso. Nabeshima is a specialty restaurant of yakiniku. I like yakiniku! I ate yakiniku after a long time, so I was very happy! Aso Farm Land’s illuminations were very beautiful! I saw illuminations for the first time this year. I want to go to Saisyunkan to see it too!

EVENT 5
   Last Sunday, I had a part time job all day long. That day was Sunday, so our restaurant was very busy!! In addition, our restaurant’s menu will change from December 1, so we had a lot of works! I was very tired that day, so I slept after came home. I could not do a lot of homework… I will hold it out today!

391 words/ 5991 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    I was really interested to read about the Doutonbori restaurant because I LOVE OKONOMIYAKI!! Maybe it would be a dangerous place for me to go...

    The score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除