2014年12月8日月曜日

Diary - Week 10


EVENT 1
Today, on Monday, I did not have a part time job. That’s why I studied English and did a lot of my homework after school with my friend, Yukari, at KGU library. I did it for about 3 hours. I was very tired, but I could finish some homework!! However, I still have some homework. I will hold out after come back home!

EVENT 2
   Last Tuesday, we had a transfer of our club work, so my club members and I went to downtown. We also joined the seniors of our club. After we met, we went to one restaurant to eat dinner and talk. This restaurant was Machikara. This is a specialty restaurant of udon. There are many kinds of udon. I could not decide which one. Finally, I ate a kamaage-udon and a nimi motsu-don. Those were very good! Also, we could listen to our senior’s talk. We had a very good time!

EVENT 3
   Last Thursday, I went to Kurea in Kumamoto after school. I went there to eat lunch with my boyfriend. Kurea has a lot of restaurants, so we could not decide. We decided a buffet style restaurant after all. This restaurant had many kinds of dishes. For example, there were karaage, spaghetti, and pizza. In addition, there were many sweets, for example soft ice cream, cakes, and a waffle. I had eaten my full!! After that, we enjoyed shopping. Kurea also has a lot of shops. I wanted winter clothes, but I did not have much money. That’s why, I will go there again. We had a nice time!!

EVENT 4
   This weekend, I had a part time job. I also had a lot of homework. That’s why, I was very busy! First, I read a book, because I have to write a report about a book. This book was very difficult. I do not like reading book, so I was very tired. After read a book, I have to go to my part time job. I worked about 5 hours. I was very tired. After, I came back home, I did my homework. However, I could not finish it. I will hold out next week! This weekend was very tired weekend!

EVENT 5
   Today, I will write about my favorite season. My favorite season is winter. I have two reasons. One reason is that I do not like hot and rain weather. Summer is very very hot and summer has a lot of rainy days, so I do not like summer. On the contrary, winter is does not hot! Also, winter has snowy days. I like snow! The other reason is that winter has a lot of events. For example Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, and Valentine’s Day. Also, my birthday is December 30 and I will hold a coming of age celebration this year. Every year, I can eat some cakes in winter. I like sweets very much, so I feel so happy. I have a lot of enjoyable events in winter. That’s because, winter is the best season that I like!!

514 words/ 6505 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki --

    You wrote about being busy with homework and work -- I think everybody feels the same as you these days! As you know, I didn't have time to check Diary 9 last week because I was so busy... I am looking forward to the winter vacation!!

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除